At a glance 2023
- Summer Camp Registration Begins in April
- Mini Music Summer Camp
- Session I: 5/23-5/25
- Session II: 5/30-6/1
- Session III: 8/1-8/3
- Session IV: 8/8-8/10
- Open Mic Night for Kids on June 22nd
- Back to School on August 8th
Summer Music Camp
Keep the kids busy this summer and enroll them in our mini music summer camp!
Students ages 7-12 can join us at Spreading The Music from 9:00AM-3:00PM during sessions in May and August!
Classes we are offering this year include Music Theory, Songwriting, ASMR, Build A Beat, and more!
Aftercare is available and we also offer a student discount to those currently enrolled!
Click the button below to sign up!
- On April 15th our students showcased their amazing talent at First Unitarian Universalist Church! We are so proud of everyone who took the stage and helped represent our school.
- Thank you to the parents, friends, and fellow students who helped make this show of skill so memorable!
Watch the full recital live-streamed here.
Open Mic Nights!
- Spreading the Music has teamed up with Mojo Coffee House to host monthly open mic nights at their Freret location!
- We had an amazing turnout and can’t wait for our next event. Date to be announced soon!
Missed the open mic night? Watch the most recent live stream here.
We accomplish a lot at our music school! Check out some of our past events to get an idea of what type of experience you can be apart of. We’d love to have you!
Mini Music Open House
Try to say it three times!!! This fun community event is meant to engage our colorful uptown community with live music, free 5-minute music lessons, mini jam sessions, a tour of our incredible music school, and an exclusive sign-up discount for our Mini-Music Camp.
This FREE event allows community members to meet local New Orleans musicians and teachers and learn about our growing music school.
DATE & TIME & LOCATION
Saturday, July 16th, 2022 at 4:00 pm-8:00 pm at
Spreading the Music (2436 Valence St. NOLA, 70115)
2022 SPRING Concert Photos
Congratulations to all our students who participated in our Spreading the Music Spring Concert at the Botanical Gardens at the Robert B Haspel Stage on April 30, 2022. It was an incredible recital, overflowing with talent, practice, and dedication.
Thank you to all the teachers and parents who have worked so hard to prepare these students. This exclusive opportunity can only happen with our thriving and supportive New Orleans community. Each and every one of you was Spreading the Music and we are so excited to have even more performers in the next one!