WELCOME TO SPREADING THE MUSIC
We are a local uptown New Orleans community music school open to all ages 5-years old and older, all-skill levels, all-instruments, all-schedules, all-genres and all-learning styles. Each of our teachers experienced, professional, and passionate working New Orleans musicians directly feeding music back into our community.
We have 5 fully furnished classroom, one of which is home to the renounced Bubble Bath Records! We not only host our regular after-school private music lessons, but we are open to hourly one-time or weekly band rehearsals, individual practice sessions and teacher studio rental.
Students, teachers, community member, professional and amateur musicians alike are welcomed! Each room comes fully equip with a upright piano, speakers, music stands, chairs, drum kits and more. All we need is you! Our rate start as low as $10.00 per hour!
Our Rooms & Classes
Our Results Speak for themsleves!
We are a local community music school creating a strong foundation for the next generations of musicians.
Commitment to Saftey
WE ARE OPEN! Coronavirus or COVID-19 is a major source of concern nationally and internationally. Spreading the Music can do our small community of close to 100 students and families a service by advocating for normalcy and sanitation while schools and businesses close. Online music lessons is the perfect way to do it! Afterschool activity for children or a hobby for adults can do wonders, especially during these times and why have a few weeks inside slow us down?
- Due to Governor John Bel Edwards issued mandatory quarantine, all Spreading the Music lessons will be held online until further notice by the State Department.
- You must wash your hands upon entering and exiting the school. Wash them like you just went to a crawfish boil and you need to take out your contacts
- Teachers must wash hands and disinfect instruments after every lesson.
- Students, parents or teachers do not come to school if you think you are sick or may be becoming sick.
- Parents, if you feel comfortable you may just drop your children off and pick them off without coming inside. Fewer bodies, fewer possibilities of infection.