Savannah's Devine Feline Fortress
Spreading the Music and Otherwise
You are valued and everything you do here helps create a better world through music!
- (When you Enter) Quick School Inspection and clean-up. This includes turning on lights, putting away any toys in the lobby, wiping down all highly touched surfaces like door handles, chairs, and piano keys; close all piano lids and push in chairs; collect all piano or method book and add them to our Spreading the Music Library; erase all whiteboards; take out trash in the bathroom if full; restock paper towel or toilet paper.
- (When setup) Check firstname.lastname@example.org and respond to any voicemails. Follow-up with any students or parents from the day prior.
- Match any new students with a teacher and schedule their first lesson OR match and new class registration and match student with a current class schedule.
- Review and update shared STM-Real Time with Shawda and Candace as necessary
- Perform Acuity Check-Up and complete vision board projects.
What to work on each week
• PROJECT: FLYERS, ADS, SOCIAL MEDIA, TEACHER ACUITY SCHEDULE CONFIRMATION
• Send Email to Teachers with their current teaching calendar including day, time, room, and length, and check for accuracy. The teacher must respond, YES THIS IS CORRECT or NO THIS IS NOT CORRECT with any changes required for the month. The teacher must get sent a new schedule immediately if a new student is added mid-month.
• Newsletter goes out to clients by 3rd no late than the 5th. Use Newsletter as standard for Month’s To-do list.
• Monitor/Schedule a minimum of 4 monthly Social Media posts on Later (One on private music lessons, one on rehearsal space, one on STMOP, and one about a specific teacher.
- ACUITY FINETUNE/ SYSTEM EVALUATION/ VISION BOARD/ POLICIES/ HUMAN RESOURCES
- Review all Confirmation Emails, Reminder Emails, Cancelation Emails, Make-Up lesson emails, Classes Emails, and Rehearsal Emails and make sure they all are accurate and do not conflict with the current Spreading the Music School Policy. Update these emails regularly.
- Brainstorm a system for whatever goal for next month’s priority/ agenda.
- Fine Tune an existing system (e.i. are the emails being sent correctly, are they all saying the same thing, is anything confusing?)
- Evaluate user experience for private music lessons, rehearsal, STMOP, and classes to make edits and suggestions to the website.
- Review, complete Vision Board Projects.
- PROJECT: DEEP STMOP/ CLASSES/ REVIEW VISION BOARD
- FULL Acuity Check-Up
- Follow-Up new and existing students
- Social Media Checkup and interaction
- Reflect/ Brainstorm
- Check with the teacher, “is this your current teaching schedule? Are you out of town?”.
- PROJECT: NEWSLETTER
- Any students with a PAST DUE invoice may not schedule new lessons until the invoice is paid. Update Acuity and inform the teacher of past-due invoices. CC Shawda, Candace, and the teacher. Use the “Lesson Discontinuation Warning” email to inform the parent.
- Acuity Check-Up
- Start on Newsletter. Draft ideas with Candace and get a template.
- Upload new Acuity Contact to Mailchimp